Important directions with regards to delivering files for the production of large format prints.
Delivery of files
– Files are preferably delivered as vector file (.AI .EPS and in some cases .pdf)
– Pixel files/photos must be delivered at a scale of 1:10 with a minimum resolution of 500 DPI.
If you use PMS colours, you must use the Pantone solid coated colour book. When the expression uses company colours, characteristic solid colours and/or logos from the brand owner, the relevant PMS colour numbers (possible RAL colours) must be stated . This removes errors and speeds up the approval of the possible test print prior to the print process. If PMS values are missing, the colour separation can be stated in CMYK percentages which are related to the desired colours. RGB colour values are not permitted.
– Texts must be converted into letter contours
– It is important that you also supply a LowRes version in addition to the HiRes file to immediately detect possible deviations
– Files up to 7 MB can be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org – Please use WeTransfer for larger files